Assalamu Alaikum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakatuh Ramadan Kareem to You and Your Families!
We have limited Taraweeh spaces for adults and children above 12 years. Come and enjoy recitation of the glorious Qur’an from renowned Huffaz.
Limited Spaces | No booking required | First come first served.
1st Taraweeh & Isha Jamm’ah – 9.30pm
Brothers & Sisters Welcome
2nd Taraweeh & Isha Jamm’ah – 11pm
Covid-19 entry requirements:
- Bring your Prayer Mat
- Wear a face mask
- Bring a Bag for your shoes
- No Toilets & Wudhu facilities available. Please make wudhu at home.
- Please be respectful to our volunteers and leave the mosque quietly as our neighbours are sleeping.
- Masjid will close promptly after Maghrib salah and open 30 minutes before taraweeh
There will be no Iftar served in the Masjid and food is not permitted inside. Masjid will provide Dates and water to break the fast at Maghrib and will distribute a takeaway iftar to take home.
Sponsor an iftar at the Masjid
The Prophet (saw) said, ‘Whoever feeds a person breaking his fast will earn the same reward as him, without anything being lessened from the reward of the fasting person’ (Tirmidhi)
Don’t lose this opportunity to earn the same reward as the fasting person, sponsor a daily iftar at the Masjid.
- Mon- Sun: Iftar costs £500 each day
- Laylatul Qadr: Iftaar costs £1000 (Only 5 space)
- Partial sponsorship – General contribution
Don’t wait for Ramadan, arrange this with the Masjid today. Donate and sponsor an iftaar in your name or your family and those that are no longer with us for Ramadan.