Read the instructions carefully and check the timing before you confirm your registration. BOOK EARLY TO AVOID DISAPPOINTMENT.
1st Jumm’ah Salah Khutbah – 12:30pm
2nd Jumm’ah Salah Khutbah – 1:15pm
3rd Jumm’ah Salah Khutbah – 2:00pm
ONLINE DONATION BUCKET:
Hounslow Muslim Centre Jumm’ah Rules
- 1st Jummah – The doors will OPEN at 12:00pm and will be CLOSED at 12:25pm. You will NOT be permitted entry after 12:25pm, even if you have a valid ticket. The Jummah Salaah will start at 12:30pm and we aim for it to be completed within 15-20 minutes.
- ⛔ LOCKDOWN – TIER 5 RULES APPLY ⛔ You can attend places of worship for a service. However, you must not mingle with anyone outside of your household or support bubble. You should maintain strict 2 meter social distancing at all times.
- HMC has limited facilities and time restrictions, following government guidelines. Hence, entry to Jummah Salah at HMC is strictly via online registration on a weekly basis.
- Age Limit: 12-60
- Do Wudu at home, no washing & Wudu facilities available
- Your ticket
- Bring your Prayer Mat
- Have your Face Mask
- Bring Carrier Bag for shoes
OTHER IMPORTANT NOTES
- Tickets are NON-TRANSFERABLE – In order to comply with track and trace, you must not offer your ticket to someone else. If you no longer require the ticket, please Cancel it.
- You MUST NOT attend if you or anyone in your family has a cold, flu or any other COVID-19 symptoms.
- Please do not arrive before the door opening time stated on your ticket.
- If you are arriving in your vehicle, please park in allocated public car parks only, you MUST NOT block driveways or park on yellow lines.
- Please respect our neighbours, keep noise level to a minimum.
- To ensure all brothers get a chance to pray, please do not register unnecessarily.
Please let us know if you do not wish to be informed if someone from this scheduled Salah reports COVID-19 symptoms (Allah SWT forbid it).
If you do not arrive 10 minutes before Jummah Salah time, your booking may be cancelled and offered to someone else.