We can announce the 5 jammah times for Eid-ul-Adha on Friday 31st July + Jummah prayer times:
1st Eid Salah
6am – Shaykh Ridhwan Ibn Saleem
2nd Eid Salah
7am – Shaykh El-Hadi El-Naeem
3rd Eid Salah
8am – Imam Umair Qureshi
4th Eid Salah
9am – Imam Abbas Khalif
5th Eid Salah
10am – Imam Abu Sayed Ansarey
1st Salah: 1.30pm
2nd Salah: 2.30pm
NO FACEMASK, PRAYER MAT OR CARRIER BAG: NO ENTRY ⛔
Safety Measures we must all follow. Non acceptance may lead to refused entry
1. Entry is subject to first come first basis.
– Doors will open 15 minutes before each Salah and close straight after
2. Maintain minimum 1 metre distance at all times and follow the one way system.
3. You must bring your own Prayer Mat, carrier bag to carry your shoes and must have a face covering on at all times.
4. No toilets and Wudu facilities.
5. Patiently follow the intructions of mosque volunteers and leave promptly after salah. Do not stay outside the mosque.
6. If you have any underlying medical conditions, cough or flu-like symptoms, you must not visit the centre.
7. Children under 10, and anyone over 65, as per NHS/government guidelines should also not attend.
8. No facility available for sisters.