The magnificent fruits and rewards of this unique endeavour are exceptional, as the Prophet Mohammad (peace be upon him) stated: ‘Whosoever builds a house (Masjid) for the pleasure of Allah, whether it be small or large, Allah builds for him a house in Paradise.’ [Tirmidhi]
With your help and Du’as we will reach our goal. Here’s how you can help:
- Share this campaign site with your friends and family using social media.
- Present this appeal to your friends, family and work colleagues and request their assistance.
- Organise a fundraising event or activity.
- Canvass support within the business community.
- Raise money via our Launch Good and BT Giving pages
- Join with family and make a lump sum donation with Gift Aid if applicable, by bank transfer, card payment by phone, or online.
For further advice on how you can help, please contact the HMC Fundraising Manager Br Suhel Miah on Admin@hounslowmuslimcentre.com
Gift Aid and how it works
Gift Aid is one of the simplest and most effective ways of giving to charity. It is a scheme introduced by HM Revenue & Customs, which allows us to reclaim the basic rate tax you pay as a UK taxpayer. Gift Aid is worth at least an extra 25p for every £1 you give. This is at absolutely no extra cost to you! Please remember that what you pay in income/capital gains tax, must at least equal the amount we will reclaim against your gift. Other taxes such as Council Tax and VAT do not qualify.